Office & Industrial Moves
T.E. Andresen, Inc. has over 60 years experience conducting commercial moves for many types of businesses, which include administrative offices, retail businesses, warehouses (including racking and inventory), laboratories, server rooms, heavy machinery (rigging) and more. We have a well established system of coordination between the salesperson, our office dispatch and the crew supervisor that proceeds throughout the planning and execution of the move for efficient project management. All of this is to ensure the successful completion of your move project.
Included in that process:
- Pre move meeting with the customer
- Early delivery of materials (crates or boxes, labels) so that you can prepare for the move.
- Building protection to prevent damage to your items as well as the building.
- Experienced supervisors, drivers and crew members, including installers trained in the assembly and disassembly of most brands of office furniture and cubicles.
- Addressing any necessary disposal, “clean-out” or liquidation.
- Post move communication or meeting